Friday, November 12, 2010

Test time

Think i'l pass? I'v ben studying! *grin*
yes, today i get scanned, and 6 owt of 10 neuro tests done. whch is kinda like graduating to 2nd grade cos i dont have to do 10 owt of 10.


I'm not wrryd that cancer will be found. honstly. im not. reely. I am howevr a tad nervus of other things poppng up. last october, it was scar tissu that had to be radiatd. last april, it was a tummy that desided to retire and quit wrrking. so many littl things we all take fr granted.......it makes yuo take notise whn 1 at a time, thay go away. and im 41. lol. so. ther's some perspective!

heer is my latest treasury. ben a few days sins i made one. i love makng thees. but i codnt get my brain to wrrk.
i think ths is so 'pretty-ful'.

Silver and Gold Decorations

I will have to do my 'todays finds' later. I gota go in a few .

Heer are a few of my own treasures to offer yuo.

Tinsel

Thanksgiving card set

beautiful cards or send me YOUR favrit pic to create your christmas cards!


OK, keep in mind, we have a big giveaway we are counting down to!!!
Click heer to get in on the giveaway! follow the eezy instructns!

No comments:

Post a Comment