Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vik of Lavinia's Room and Vikota's Fine Art Serendipity

What a lovly whimsical name for shops! how can yuo not skip! The wisdom Vik displays is married wth her love of 'happy'.

in her own words in both shops: http://www.etsy.com/people/LaviniasRoom  
We are a mother, daughter, cousin team.
We create with our hands, our minds, and our souls.
"You must see the invisible
in order to do the impossible"
author- unknown 

ViKotas Fine Art & Serendipity

I have been drawing, painting, sewing, and up-cycling since my late teens.

You will find that I don't always paint in the same style; I let the subject matter tell me what it wants....and I enjoy the abundance of variety.

It's nice to finally have a gallery where I can display all my creativity.

 

For our caus, she has lovingly creatd this beutifl braselet.
  yes those are freshwater pearls. :)


Let The BIDDING BEGIN!

1 comment: