Sunday, June 12, 2011

Auction Item--Sonora Kay Creations Caged Earrings

Linda Kay Wirick McWhorter of SonoraKay Creations is a selebrated native american artist.She livs in Magnolia Texas and enjoys custom orders so dont be shy.

Her own words: "
I have had a love of arts & crafts for as long as I can remember, and am now directing energy into creating one of a kind objects.

I have been weaving dream catchers for about 10 years now, of all shapes and sizes. I also make jewelry from hemp, and I have recently taken up playing with beads and wire, and horse hair, which have been incorporated into my designs."




For our cause, she has donated these absolutly stunning earrings.

Silver Filled wire is used to enclose clear bicone Swarovski Crystals. A spiral hangs from the bottom of each at opposing angles. Each cage hang from a Sterling Silver ear wire stamped 925
Very eye catching, fun to wear and give.


Let the bidding begin ~!

3 comments: