Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sara's Artist Watch! Vikota of Lavinia's Room

I am featuring artists who are takng part in our auction to benefit my and kathy fry's Leukemia and Lymphoma Light The Night pages, heer is MY Heers To Hope LTN page,  and then then heer is Kathy's Heers To Hope LTN page.

Today's feature artist is Vikota, of Lavinia's Room. she is a native american craftsman and is a beutifl jeweler. Let's get to no her a bit.....

 how long have yuo ben crafting? when did yuo start? I have been crafting since I learned to use scissors.


what inspired you to begin and what keeps you inspired now?My Dad was an artist and poverty taught me to upcycle. I put the two together. When I see something that appears obsolete, I always wonder what I can turn it into. I only begun to fill my shop with the things that are still to be put together.

what is the favrit thing in your shop for you?In LaviniasRoom www.etsy.com/listing/75132231/vintage-wings-upcycled-watch-brooch is my favorite, and it is a far cry from what I have planned.

how long have yuo ben on etsy?I've been on Etsy for over a year on my other shop www.etsy.com/shop/vikotas?ref=pr_shop for over a year and in this shop www.etsy.com/shop/LaviniasRoom?ref=ss_profile since last August.


any advise to a newby?My advice to newbies is: Find what is on the inside of you and translate it to the outside.

what is yuor fave charity yuo wod like to have hilited?
Wounded Warriors is my favorite charity.




 You can find Vikota's art in her etsy shop Lavinia's Room and also in her other etsy shop, Vikotas.

Her item in our auction to benefit the Leukemia and lymphoma Society is fownd heer on her own auction page and bidding is still going on! 
this is the lovly braselet she created just for our auctn.


No comments:

Post a Comment