Thursday, July 21, 2011

NO LONGER AVALABLE!~ AUCTION ITEM~Maria Jürimäe's beutifl silk painted scarf of SingingScarves etsy shop

Take a peek with me into Maria's lovly shop and see the incredibl scarf she has created for our auction.
In her own words: I am an Estonian silk artist who is specialized in custom silk paintings.
My name is Maria Jürimäe, and I am mother of two lovely girls. Painting on silk is my passion. I have painted on silk and taught silk painting for over 15 years.

I love to sing while painting. In old Estonian and Finno-Ugric tales the power of song is really strong – it can influence our lives, it can create the new worlds. Our nation has not forgotten this wisdom. And we sang ourselves free from the Soviet Union!

My silk scarves and silk ties carry the joy of making them, and the good wishes that are specially painted into them.

I am a member of Estonian team, EST (European Street Team), and EPE Team♥ Etsy Project Embrace ♥:
http://team.etsy.com/viewteam.php?id=685
This team connects artists to create together awareness and support for people who have been diagnosed and are suffering with Cancer. My mother died on it 10 years ago, and my piano teacher when she was surely too young. So if you buy a singing scarf 10% of the proceeds from the sale will go to the Estonian Cancer Society.


If you would like to know more about me, the magic world of singing scarves, and silk painting, you are welcome to visit my web-home: http://www.singingscarves.com


For wholesalers and boutique owners:

I love to paint on silk and I have a nice collection of unique silk scarves at my home.
If you love to sell something unique, real, magic, you are welcome to ask me for wholesale prices! In local boutiques my scarves are among the bestsellers, so why not to take the chance! 


Take a look at this beuty
 Bidding for this auction item starts NOW!

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I bid $15. Thanks. Ferniek@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKEN DOWN AS SOLD OFF AUCTION
    THANKS EVRYBDY

    ReplyDelete