|Cabin with covered patio|
Up for auction is a seven day stay at our Puerto Rico vacation cabin! The cabin is located on the secluded and quiet northern edge of the Maricao Forest Reserve in the southwest corner of Puerto Rico, and has all the comforts of home! Features include:
- Unique 12-sided design530 square feet, fully furnished
- Two bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with full size futon
- Additional futon in living room allows total sleeping for up to 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, microwave, two burner cook top, coffee maker, toaster and toaster oven
- Charcoal grill and fire pit
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Covered patio
- An absolute guarantee of NO SNOW!
Several special conditions apply to this auction item:
- Minimum bid of $150
- Your stay must occur between March 1 and April 15 of 2012
- Air and ground transportation are not included
The cabin is in the most rural part of the main island of Puerto Rico, in the mountainous coffee growing region of the island. The nearby town of Maricao offers basic conveniences (grocery, bakery, pizza, convenience store, etc.) but no chain stores of any kind. You must park at the top of the road and walk in to the property, a distance of about 1100 feet down a dirt and stone road. The walk up is steep in two places and the road can be slippery if it rains.
If you love fast paced city life, crowds of people, and cosmopolitan night life...this is not the place for you. But...if you like to relax in a tropical setting where the houses you can see are over a mile away...if your idea of wild nightlife is listening to the songs of crickets and coquis...if you've ever wondered what it would feel like to take your morning shower outside in the warmth of the morning sun...if you'd like a warm escape in the cold winter months to a place where you can find bananas, mangoes, coconuts and citrus fruits growing wild at the side of the road...if you have a sense of adventure...you will LOVE IT HERE!
We will provide information for day trips and area information. More pictures and info about the cabin can be found on our web site: www.escapetopr.com.
Who wants to go to paradise???
|View from bathroom window!|