Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Strength

You find it in some of the oddest places.
 In the person who finds the time aftr wrrk to care for an eldrly parent.
At the cornr wher a person is wrrking his/her 2nd job to put food on th table.
In the classroom wher 30% of classroom needs are bot by the teecher, due to cutbacks.
in the child who is bustin butt to get a good grade regardlss of what his/her frends ar tryng to entise him/her to do.
in the teen who chooses to just put the joint down.
in the person who is still scared shitless but finds it in them to finly leev an abusive relashnship.
in the person who will leev th relashnship tthat evn tho it is not abusive, it is not what is good for them.
in the 60yr old wrrking at a retale store to suplmnt income.
in a littl kid's fase whn he looks past the grime of the street and smiles at th swingset.
in the single mom who relizes fr th nxt 18yrs at leest.....her life is put on hold. fr now, its all about this amazng littl person.
in tthat same mom who finds a job, figrs owt how to take a class at a time, and make a desent home for tthat child.

women. we have a secret strength. it kiks in whn we are at our weakest. we go into autopilot. and this strength, yuo do not wantt to tangle wth. cos it will chew anythng in its way of its objectv up. it is what gets th needs done.
heer is my ode to th strength of women evrywher.

and I wod like to introduse yuo to my heros.
Sara Jane....my grandmother and namesake. 

Linda, my mother, who taut me to alwas alwas alwas play. Jaden, my 8yr old neese, who carrys owt that lesson!

Amanda, this psycho celtic amazing crazy ass dauter of mine who shows me yuo never no what th next minut will bring.

x2! Amanda and Maddie, my othr dauter, stil a celtic prinsess but not as stormy as her elder sis.how i love thees

 
The pics cod go on forevr. So cod the women in my life. I have ben blessd. I take non of yuo for granted, truth.
and i wish for yuo peese.

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite peace to you. 

Thank yuo for sharing a cup of coffee wth me. Have a grate day!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right...NEVER mess with mama bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BackyardNaturePhotosMarch 29, 2011 at 7:58 AM

    This is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm officially a "follower" now, Sara.Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete