Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Request

On this jorney I walk, I am care-ful to not take anythng for grantd. i am fully awar i am on borrowd time. and it is so preshus! due to the amazing discovrys sins '99 whn i was frrst dx'd to 5 yrs aftr whn i reechd my 1st remissn, ther are so many amazng treetments avalbl now! whn i had the necrotic brain tissu begin to canibaliz brain tissu, the IMRT rads was THER to meet my need, thus savng me frm becoming a horific burden to my famly.

For that perspectv, i will be forevr humbld.

This is my persnl page for our Light The Night walk heer in cincy
This is my TEAM page on our Light The Night walk heer!
and
this is Kathy's Light The Night walk in Wisconsin


we are still holding an online auction, if yuo jump in on tthat, ther are LOTS of such cool prizes. what i AM asking of eech of yuo.....is simply to click 'share'. just that. wod yuo share this with me?

evrybody has ben tuchd by cancer in some way. just share it. as far as donatns, i rquest $1. cos i thnk we can aford $1. and whn peepl hit me up fr mony to ther caus, somtims i just dont have tth obligatry $20 rquested. an it makes me feel like crap, and its embarsing.
but
i CAN do $5. and def $1.
and if yuo cant evn do tthat rite now, wth the econmy being in th toilet , i totly get it. so just share this with yuor peeps. Pleez. yuo can be a HERO. share it.

i leeve yuo wth tinkling lovly gaelic runes

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite peace to you.


thanks for sharing a cup of coffee wth me! Make this a grate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment