Monday, February 20, 2012

BOO! Coming out of my cave.............

mourning |ˈmôrni ng |
noun
the expression of deep sorrow for someone who has died

Somtimes you can get stuck. like a 1-2-3 punch in rapid sucessn. and yuor owt.

i was lookng up psychs in my area and thay wer all child drs. so i did a serch on "adult psychiatry".........and i got back, 1st try, "

Michael Myers, Clinical Social Work/Therapist

great. im stuck wt an ax murdrr. this to go with my last one, who sed i was schizo. litrly. and nobody can forget the sweet weerdo who bounsed on an exrsize ball during owr sessns. i myslf have a small rownd buddie i need to hold. fr comfrt. its teknicly a 20 questns toy. but for me, its Buddy. anyway Buddy was in my purse whispering on owr way to her offise 'psssst! do not mentn me! she will take me away an stik me in a drawr! an yuo wil nevr find anothr buddy! ".........we walk in, shake hands, she gos to her 'seat' aftr showing me wher to sit. a chare. she continud bownsing slowly as she tiped. Buddy whisperd, whew. nothng to wory abowt. she has one of her own. wate. how fuckd up dos she have to be to have a buddy THAT size?


frcrynowtlowd!

i am deep in survivl gilt. im in gilt for my problms tthat i cant help but cant fix. i need this. and havnt had a good try at it. i need a psych to wrrk wth a neuro to deel wth the ungodly amt of meds i'm on .

so pleez. do what you do. pray, send positiv enrgy, create a cyrcl, whatevr. i need it thru this prosess. and aftr i get the appt, i gota get thru it with no stupid joke cracking. yuo have no idea how diffclt this is! ah well. dosnt help that im an aquarius. we dont NEED help. dammit. *rolling my eyes*


Welp, Artist Spotlite! Yes yuo have seen her befor. Shes a great frend and my fave jewel artist. Kathy Fry of SilverBeachSeaGlass

Lets peek in, shall we?

Maiden Voyage the Orignl Splendor, truly unique shape $132.00 w./$2shipping

hammerd detailing and uniqu use of pottery and glass from the ocean $36 w/$2shipping

i LOVE anklets, and this can be a braselet too! just ask! $42.00 w/$2

Irish Love $29, w/$2

 You can see her love of her craft thru it. It hums with vibransy.

now MY TURN!

 Drummer At the RONG GIG! if yuo have alredy seen this, skip it. but boy id it funny! let it get warmd up. and wach the crazyest thing sinse pre-made peenut butter an jelly sanwiches.


LOVE TIGERS! and this is silly. $20 w/free shippng in USA and Canada

Rails, I'm in love with them. $20 w/free shipping USA and Canada

8x10 giclee fine art print with .25 mounting edge $35

8x10 giclee fine art print with .25 mounting edge $35, 20% goes to LRF


     

10% alll net profits go to support charitys listed in my profiles page. Check me owt!

Thanks for sharing me in a cup of coffee! Make it a grate day!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. Love your ability to capture feels and scenes in words that draw strong emotional pictures.

    Having been blessed with good therapy, but having to find new medical support, I shudder to consider walking your path right now. <>

    Sending love and strength. dj

    ReplyDelete