Monday, July 1, 2013

The Auction Continues, and so do I

HI! Yep! I'm still here, doin alot, and the auction......which I'm sure you are all much more interested in than my crap. lol But I will give you a tiny update. I have finally gotten approval for my lovely new wheelchair and none too soon since my black one is being held together by blue electric tape. No teasing! On the Real! lol

TO CHECK ON CURRENT PRICING CHECK OUR FACEBOOK HEERS TO HOPE ONLINE AUCTION
FIND THE ITEMS LISTED, AND CHECK THE LATEST COMMENT!!!!! 

ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE WITH YOUR NAME TO http://pages.lightthenight.org/soh/Cinci13/HEERSTOHOPE OR http://pages.lightthenight.org/soh/Cinci13/KFry OR http://pages.lightthenight.org/soh/Cinci13/SLUPTOWSKI
ONLY THEN WILL ITEM BE SHIPPED TO YOU.

OK!When Kathy gets back from her vacation we will be ending some item bids and I am very grateful to the bidders.
The Angel painting from KarensFineArt will be ending and the high bid I think is $60.






The beautiful Pink and white baby blanket my own mother crochet will be ended, having brought a stunning $75 so far!







And the hand made glorious stained glass cross with the Lymphoma Ribbon will be ended, with a $30 donation so far!





So check these out if you are bidding on them. 
and check out the other beautiful items we have, as they wont last long! 
 Auction list, but remember to take these items off the list


and TRUTH........a very heartfelt THANKYOU for helping us get to the cure!!!!!

as always.........

HEERS TO HOPE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment